Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2013

London Fashion Week: Burberry

Burberry is one of those catwalk shows that are bit hit and miss with me. I don't find the trench coats groundbreaking anymore and i am hardpressed to find their clothes to die for. However, i was pleasantly surprised to find some of my favourite prints in their collection, i think i am back in love with Burberry!

 
 
I love the fun heart prints on the dress and the leopard print clutch contrasting against it. It is about time clashing prints came back onto the catwalks, and how good is it that Burberry took the leap of faith!
 


Sticking to the theme of prints, the giraffe print was also strong throughout the Burberry show. In particular, i loved this pencil dress cinched in with a metal circular belt. It is like they say, the attention is always in the details.

 
The little black dress is always being reinvented, and so Burberry having one on their catwalk was no exception. I do love the fact that it does have an edgy feel to it the metal detail on the neckline and flat shoes accessorising the dress.


Burberry also recieved brownie points from me because they put this gorgeous coat on the catwalk. I love the dark red colour and the mannish tailoring that goes with it. Something i will be lusting after this autumn/ winter.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment