Pages

Saturday 2 February 2013

Home of Social


I have been to many social media courses in my lifetime, many telling me how to use particular forms of social media and how best to express myself. After getting a fantastic deal on Time Out deals, i went off on a very crisp and cold Saturday morning, i headed off to Westbourne Studios to see what i could learn. I was pleasantly surprised to find that i had a wonderful time getting hints and tips to how better serve this social sphere and connect with new followers. Eva was a fantastic teacher, patient and did so well juggling the different levels of competence when it comes to social media. I really hope i can utilise everything i learnt today and i look forward to further sessions at Home of Social.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming along, it was great to meet you and also learn about your really interesting work too

    ReplyDelete