Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Clarks Spring/Summer 2013


I have always been a huge fan of Clarks shoes. It all started at the tender age of 4 when my mother bought me my red shoes that squeaked as i walked, looked pretty and i could still run around in them. Ever since then, i have been a regular visitor of Clarks shoes.

Let's get one thing straight, i cannot wear heels and i am so over the idea of even bothering to pretend that i can walk in them. They hurt, i get blisters and frankly, focusing on my painful feet just makes me feel totally miserable. This where Clarks have always been my saviour. Their shoes are always comfortable, and they always have padding in every spot possible which could bruise your feet.

They have upped their game in the last couple of years where their shoes are becoming more and more on trend. When i was emailed their Sping/Summer 2013 collection, i immediately fell in love. They are practical, comfortable and stylish, check out some of my favourites below:


I love this shoe named Ancient Myth. The colour is brilliant for this season which is favouring the brighter colours and the heel height is just right so no doubt they will be comfortable.


Miss Lottie, i really liked this bag because of the fact that it is in such a pretty colour. When it comes to Spring and Summer, i tend to favour lighter coloured bags. There is no point having a fantastic summer dress on and then ruining it with a big and bulky black bag.


I think loafers are going to big this year and they will transfer effortlessly into the Autumn as shown by Timur Kim's collection at London Fashion Week.

Flat shoes will never stop having my heart and these are simply beautiful. The off tan colour means that they will be great throughout the year and the design means that they will be perfect for those hot summer evenings.

Check out their latest collection on their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment