Pages

Monday 4 February 2013

Forever 21 Shopping Haul


I do like Forever 21 but i have trouble shopping in there. There are simply too much choice and i just get confused and have no idea what i want. There are never any themes in the clothes line and i just forget what on earth my style is. So when i popped in last week, i literally bought two of the most random items to buy in one haul. Firstly i needed a new black blazer so i bought the one above with a satin trim and it seems easy enough to dress up or dress down and it was only £32.25.


I have a thing for big collar necklaces at the moment and they seems to dress up even a simple white tee or plain white shirt. I bought the one above for £8.40 and it seems to be a perfect addition to my wardrobe which will take me through to spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment