Pages

Friday 4 January 2013

Zara haul - Boxing Day sales!

Zara is hit and miss for me. On a normal day, i don't really go in there because their clothes and accessories are vastly overpriced and they just don't fit me. They always seem to be too small for me and it is like they think women have no curves. Anyway, on Boxing Day i headed into Zara to check out what they had and was surprised!


Black tote bag (£49.99)

Ever since i have seen the Chanel executive tote on Fleur De Force's YouTube channel, i fell in love. It was so smart as a bag but when i checked the cost, it was an upwards of £2k and i cannot spend that much on a bag. So i was so surprised to see this in Zara and at a tiny fraction of the cost. It is absolutely gorgeous and has so many pockets, perfect for me to store my bits and pieces!


Navy blue quilted jacket (£59.99)

I feel as though i have searched everywhere this year for a new coat but i have not seen anything i like. Everything either makes me look like a teddy bear or are simply not warm enough even though they look good. However when i tried this jacket, i instantly loved it. It is shorter than what i am used to but it was so warm that i don't even think the length will matter too much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment