Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

Confessions of a Fashionista book launch party


I was given the opportunity by the lovely author of 'Confessions of a Fashionista', Angela Clarke, to the launch of the book at the Session School in Baker Street. It was a lovely evening and i had the opportunity to mingle with one of my best friends, Natasha and enjoy the party.


The cupcakes by Lilli Vanilli (http://www.lilyvanilli.com/)


Angela looked gorgeous in a navy blue dress and bright red heels which i thought was a lovely touch to her outfit. Introducing her book to the party, she said she had written it because she wanted people to know that working in fashion, you could have a sense of humour and be able to see the ridiculous in events happening around you.



The Session School has also put on some free makeover opportunities to get your hair and make up glammed up. I had the chance to get my hair curled by a lovely girl who is also a full time air hostess. I am really sorry but i have forgotten her name but she was so nice and really helped me and my friend feel comfortable getting our makeovers done in a room full of partygoers!

 
The finished result!

Get out there guys and buy Angela's book, it truly is brilliant. I will be blogging a review of the book soon and i am also hoping to interview Angela herself soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment