Pages

Sunday 20 January 2013

Primark Haul- January 2013


Striped Primark top (£6)

I know i promised myself that i would not shop this month but i was surprised by the selection at Primark. Their Spring collection is well and truly in and despite the weather outside, there are some lovely bits in there. First up, i bought this fine knitted top for £6. These have been new for Primark this year and i bought a couple last year for the Winter months. I like this striped one, it is lightly coloured for the Spring months but it won't look out of place brightening up my layers throughout the colder months either.


Grey soft feel hoodie (£8)

I am a big hoodie fan and i love how warm they are running weekend errands and lounging around the house. I have quite a few but many of them are without a zip down the front. So when i saw this hoodie, i thought it was perfect and so incredibly soft too. 


Blush pink zip wallet with rose gold detailing (£5)

This wallet has become a popular cult item by bloggers and vloggers alike. I love the rose gold detail on the wallet which adds a more expensive feel to the item. The inside has countless card holders, a zip case for receipts and on the outside is a zip pocket for coins. It is a lovely accessory and ever since Primark has switched their leather providers, they are getting better at producing these. I am looking forward to seeing what they bring out in their Spring collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment