Pages

Saturday 1 February 2014

Beauty Review: YSL love


(Rouge Pur Couture lipstick in shade 9, £25 on the left and Flower Crush Palette in rosy blush £45 on the right)

Apart from the YSL Touche Eclat, i really have not used many cosmetics from the YSL range. They have never been attractive to me and frankly, i have always thought they were overpriced. However, browsing through Boots, this pretty limited edition Flower Crush Palette blusher caught my eye. It was so pretty and sparkly and i have wanted a highlighter/blusher to brighten up my daily look. 

Blusher has always scared me because some of them are so strong and it just makes you look too done up and i hate looking like that simply going to work. However, words cannot describe how amazing this blusher is. It is so subtle and goes on like a nice sheen which brightens up the whole face. It is a blusher you could use in the day as well as the night. This is one product that will take me through to the summer months and it looks beautiful on. It is limited edition so grab it while you can. Plus, check out the photo below. The cover of the palette is so pretty and reminds me of crushed rose petals.


I was also desperate to find a lipstick that gave me a bit of colour and that i could use on a daily basis. I fell in love with this shade, it is perfect cross between red and pink and has a matte finish. The lovely lady at the counter also showed me how to blot it to tone it down for every day and it is so nice on that i had to get it. Two lovely products from YSL and i will truly enjoy wearing them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment