Pages

Sunday 2 December 2012

Lipsticks Lipsticks Lipsticks

I don't know where i stand on the lipsticks vs lip gloss debate. I have always been more of a lip gloss girl because they are low maintenance and easier to do whilst running around. Recently i popped into Chanel and fell totally in love with their Coco Rouge Shine lipstick range and ending up buying one:


Chanel Coco Rouge Shine (£24)

Okay so this is a pricey for a lipstick but it was just the shade i was looking for as my autumn lip colour. It is a very berry pink shade, perfect for the darker months and it also stands out very well. The lip stick is hydrating too but the down side is that it does need topping up throughout the day as it goes on very sheer.


Rimmel London Kate Matte Range (£5.99)

My colour for this season has got to be the burgundy red, it is vampy but on the side of sexy. I actually tried this shade on at Chanel but could not bring myself to spend so much on it as i was afraid of such a strong colour. Having worn it a couple of times, i love it! It contrasts really well with my skin tone and i don't wear much foundation or anything so its perfect to help me feel that much more special during the dark wintry days. 

1 comment: