Pages

Saturday 22 December 2012

Christmas at Harrods


I love London at this time of year and the true magic of Christmas can be felt in the air on every street in London. One of the best things i find is the amount of effort that shops put in their windows enticing us in to buy sneaky early Christmas presents for ourselves. The one place i really love at Christmas is Harrods, the window displays are magical and this year they have put a grown up twist on the Disney Princesses theme. The dresses and the scenes that they have recreated are just beautiful. Check them out below!






















2 comments:

  1. Hello, I've just stumbled across your blog :) I've been looking for personal lifestyle blogs to read and yours is promising! London looks so dreamy, honestly I would fly there in a heartbeat if I could.
    Excellent photos as well. Stay well! x

    lucid-stars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel, thank you for your comment. I would love to see more about Australia on your blog too!:)

    ReplyDelete