Pages

Saturday 2 June 2012

Shopping Haul at Westfield Stratford


As promised, here is my shopping haul from yesterday's shop at Westfield Stratford.

My first stop at Primark bought some really fabulous items. First up were these great ballerina shoes which are flat but also extremely comfortable at only £12 each. I bought them in black and nude to balance out my outfits and also because I know how rare it is to find comfy flat shoes.



As the Diamond Jubilee weekend is well and truly upon us, I bought a really cute Hello Kitty tee for £6 which I will be wearing tomorrow at the pageant.


Next stop I went to Asda and found some bargain cobalt blue jeans for £14. I have been searching for these since forever so I am really happy I found them.


There you have it, my mini shopping haul.
Sanoobar

No comments:

Post a Comment