Pages

Monday 10 November 2014

My weekend in Paris




Avenue Des Champs -Elysees and Arc De Triomphe

I was lucky enough to visit Paris for the weekend a weeks ago and i just had to share my photos with you. It really is a beautiful city but i was rather disappointed with the lack of historical context in places, including the amount of tourists. I understand that like every European city has its influx of tourists but Paris even more so. They do disturb the peace with every single attraction being exploited to make money off the people visiting it. I wish there were more opportunities to learn about the history of France because i am sure that it would have made this visit worthwhile for me. 


Notre Dame De Paris

Interior of Notre Dame De Paris


Musee Du Louvre

Views from Paris' tallest point Montparnasse

Cruise on the River Siene


Visiting Sacre Couer






No comments:

Post a Comment