Pages

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Beauty Tag: 9 Truths


So i am not really one to do beauty blogger tags because i don't have a YouTube channel so frankly i don't really know how many of people who take the time out to read my blogs (hiii!) will want to read this about me. This is a tag from CharliesMakeUpBoxes on YouTube, here goes...

1. Do you wear makeup everyday ? 

Not everyday, just when i am going to work or a special event. I suffer from acne so have a lot of scarring that needs covering up. That being said though, during the weekend i don't touch make up at all and keep it very minimal with just some vaseline on my lips and moisturiser.

2. How often do you buy new makeup ?

Not very often because i like products to be tried and tested. YouTuber's Tanya Burr's recommendation are always spot on so i do rely on her for advice on new products.

3. If you could only buy one item would you choose makeup, bag, shoes, clothes etc.. ?

Clothes would be for me as i love my fashion!

4. How much of what you buy is because you've seen someone else have either in person or on YouTube ?

I think ever since i have discovered beauty YouTubers, i have bought anything without checking on YouTube. It is so nice that there 'real' people on there who are happy to talk frankly about products without giving you all the sales fluff.

5. Be honest do you make notes or lists of stuff you want to buy while watching YouTube videos or commercials on TV? 

Gosh yes, don't we all!

6. Have you ever stolen something makeup related and from who ? (intentional or unintentionally)

I don't think i even knew what make up was when i was younger and now i just buy my own. I have to say, don't you think that some people are so weird about telling you about the products they use on a daily basis. I love to recommend products that i use to other people.

7. Be honest are you guilty of opening makeup where there are no testers to swatch it before buying or do you just buy it and take advantage of return policies ?

See it is odd but in the UK, you can't return cosmetics that you have already used or tested so you have to use the testers. Depending on the store, if the testers have been stolen, then i do resort to opening the products, sorry!

8. Are you honest if you don't like something a friend is wearing (makeup, clothes, etc) or do you spare their feelings and say it's nice even if you hate the way it looks ? 

Yes i am because i would expect them to be as open with me. I'll just say it tactfully instead of being rude about it of course.

9. When getting ready for the day, what do you hate doing the most and do you sometimes skip it ?

I really hate putting on make up, gasp! I know it sounds silly but honestly it is hard to not feel as though i am painting my face each morning. I really find it frustrating to do every morning!

Well i hope you enjoyed reading this, i enjoyed writing. I tag all of you to do the same :)

No comments:

Post a Comment