Pages

Saturday 20 July 2013

Beauty favourites: June 2013


Rimmel Salon Pro by Kate in Soul Sessions £4.49 (Boots.com
Rimmel London Metal Rush £3.99 (Boots.com)

Though i am not big user of nail polish, i have been loving these two shades. I bought them a while ago under the 3 for 2 range and decided to test them out. In this picture, i am wearing the Salon Pro is Soul Sessions as a base coat with the Metal Rush layered on top. It is so pretty that i had to share them with you!


Rimmel - Kate Lasting Finish Shade 05, £5.49 (Boots.com)

As summer or what we have of it here in the UK has finally arrived, i have been loving experimenting with different shades of lipstick. However, i do find that i keep coming back to the same colour and that is pink. I think my dark complexion means that reds and pinks are the best shades for me and they look great if i am looking to go out in the day and want to bright lip to make me feel all glowy!

Hope you enjoyed my beauty favourites and let me know what yours are below,
Sanoobar :)


No comments:

Post a Comment