Pages

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Beauty review: YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch

YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch £25 (Available here

I am very late to the party with this review. This is partly because when the YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch originally came out, they didn't do my shade. I have a medium beige skin tone where i am somewhere in between fair and dark so when i first tried this out, the shade i was given made me look like a ghost. It was  totally mismatched for my skin tone so i steered clear and continued to use my Collection 2000 concealer under my eyes as and when i needed it.

Watching icovetthee YouTube Spring Make Up Edit (see here), she talked about the YSL Touche Eclat Foundation giving her a good coverage. So i wandered into Boots to try out the foundation and the assistant behind the YSL counter called Sharon tried out the YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch and i was amazed. She used shade 5 which went on effortlessly and blended into my skin and made my eyes glow. It was so lovely that i had to buy it. I have been using it every day since i bought it and i love it. I can use it alone or as a base for your eye shadow, it is totally up to you. I have incredibly greasy skin yet it stays on all day and doesn't do that weird crease under my eyes either.

The foundation, i should add, i didn't get on so well with. It does provide good coverage but it is just so thick and my skin is constantly breaking out already without it, so i dread to think what it is doing to my pores when it is on. The shade on this was lovely but i just don't think it is the right foundation for my skin type at all and i will continue to hunt for this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment