Pages

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Selfridges Beauty Box 2013



Firstly i owe all of you a HUGE apology. I have been so busy with work and other things that i have not had time to blog about anything so yes, sorry again. There are literally millions of beauty boxes out there including Birchbox which i have not tried yet so please let me know in the comments below if you have done so.

The Selfridges Beauty Box was £25 which is pricey but considering what you get for it, i thought it was a really good deal. You get samples of products which normally cost a lot individually so to have them in a big box is just a bargain. First thing i was really excited to get was the Tangle Teezer but this one is for the shower. I have long fine hair so that means that it needs only a slight breeze to get all tangled and messy. I love the Tangle Teezer because it is so great on my hair and detangles it after a long day so easily. I have the handbag version as well as the two full sizes. I don't really use a shower comb but after my shower, my hair does become difficult to brush and i don't like putting lots of products in it. Therefore, this Aqua Splash Tangle Teezer is perfect for getting my tangles brushed out post-shower.

I was also excited about the Caudalie Beauty Elixir, this has received rave reviews by the blogging community but it is so pricey that i have not been able to bring myself to buy it. So i will try it out and see! Another thing i was really excited about was the Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray. I like wearing my hair out in waves for a lot of the time so i wanted to see how this would help keep my hair in tact throughout the day.

I will be reviewing these as i try them all out but thought i would show all of you guys what was in it, in case some of you are interested in buying it! It is available here


For £25 you get: 
Aqua Splash Tangle Teezer
Models Own Neon Nail Varnish
Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray 50ml
Molton Brown Aqua Shower Gel 100ml
Caudalie Beauty Elixir 30ml
St. Tropez Instant Glow Face Lotion 50ml
Jane Tran Hair Clips
Erborian BB Cream 12ml
Lancaster After Sun 40ml
St. Tropez exclusive in-store offer card 

No comments:

Post a Comment