Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

L'Oreal GlamShine Stain Splash


When i heard from Fleur DeForce blog that the YSL Glossy Stains dupe had hit the stores, i hot-footed it down to my local Superdrug. I needed to get my hands on them before they totally sold out of all the shades and the best part of the whole thing was that they were on offer for buy two for three. I bought the shades Lolita, Juliet and Marilyn. I decided to go for the brighter colours as summer is getting closer and they would look perfect in the sun.
From left to right: Marilyn, Lolita and Juliet

Marilyn is a magenta colour and no way as bright as it looks in the gloss stick. Once layered it can look bright but i like the light pink sheen i can get out of it. Lolita is a taupe colour and it is the most natural from all the other shades and will probably get the most wear from all of them. Juliet is the colour of the season, a lovely deep red that is perfect for the evenings. I was expecting a lip gloss like texture but once it goes on, it becomes matt and i quite like that. You can wear them even when you are eating so they do last long. The one thing i will say that they do go on quite subtle so will need layering up once on. They also have a weird cherry scent too which some may not like but i don't mind it. I will enjoy wearing these for the months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment