Pages

Sunday 23 September 2012

London Fashion Weekend

This is by no means my first time at London Fashion Week and i popped in at Somerset House to attend London Fashion Weekend yesterday. It was really a great experience always. I have to say that i really miss seeing this event at the Natural History Museum but Somerset House has given it an inherit English heritage feel. The designer stands this weekend had a much more intimate feel with the opportunity to meet all of them in a very small and personal environment.


I found this top to be beautiful with the amount of work that went into putting into the pieces of leather



Me checking out the menswear


I love this D&G dress



French Sole in a rainbow of colours


Save the Children installation


My beautiful David Wyatt shoes which were bought as a great gift for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment