Pages

Friday 18 May 2012

Kim Kardashian's perfume KK


I must confess that i really am not a fan of reality TV shows but ever since my brothers have dragged me kicking and screaming to watch Keeping up with the Kardashians, i've been hooked. There's something about their ridiculous lifestyles and frankly childish behaviour that keeps you coming back for more. However, this is nothing to do with this post but i wanted to clear it up anyway. 

When it came to me trying to get my latest perfume purchase, i was surprised to find that i liked Kim Kardashian's fragrance KK. I have to confess that i did try it on as a joke but i found that it was actually quite a lovely scent. I am usually a Chanel No. 5, Dior Poison and Caroline Herrara kind of girl so this really surprised me. The fragrance starts off with quite a strong tangy scent but then fades into a lasting floral scent. It is a girly scent but not fruity which is what i really liked about it. It has hints of Chanel in it but is great for when you just need a perfume to spritz sparingly and not care about the price.

I bought mine online from Amazon.co.uk for a crazy cheap price here

No comments:

Post a Comment