Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Songs i rate at the moment

As a bollywood fanatic, i am totally obsessed with music but that doesn't mean that's the only type i listen to. So here's my top 5 at the moment:


1.Piya O Re Piya -Tere Naal Love Hogaya

Not only this song perfectly sung but the two actors look gorgeous in it. The best part is that they are a couple in real life who have overcome obstacles to make it together. Love everything about it!

2. Thug Le - Ladies vs Ricky Bahl

The film may have become a distant memory for most but this song is still rocking the airwaves and rightly so. I will be playing this loud come summer time! 

3. Take Care - Drake ft Rihanna

Aside from all of Rihanna's peppy tracks, this is one song that does soothe me and helps me relax.

4. Hogayi Tun - Players

Despite the fact that Bipasha Basu does look absolutely gorgeous in this track, the song is one of those fun girl tracks that i do enjoy. 
5. Gun Gun Guna - Agneepath

I wish someone would cheer me up after a long day at work. Priyanka Chopra shines in this song celebrating all things Bollywood in her sunny manner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment