Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

Artbox

I really do love discovering boutique style shops around London and to my surprise, I spotted Artbox tucked away in Neal Street. Its a great little store for girls like me who refuse to grow up.

They do great quirky stationery and other accessories of the like with fun characters like Hello Kitty and Panda as well as others. It really is the best store to get some really individual accessories and still look grown up all at the same time.

See below for some things I bought...




Hello Kitty pen: £1.99




Hello Kitty lanyard: £5.99

I also bought a Hello Kitty thermal mug for £14.99 but I unfortunately don't have it with me to show you so i'll post that later.

Sanoobar


Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Covent Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment